Lithium-Iron-Phosphate storage technology at its best
- Deapth of discharge 100% - without affecting the lifetime of the battery
- Lifetime 20 years (>8.000 cycles with 100% DOD, 1C)
- Tested cycle lifetime at 100% DOD: 71 % of initial capacity after 10.000 cycles!
- No thermal runaway possible - unique design of the fORTELION cell ensures a maximum safety
- Variable size, later extension possible
- Efficiency 95%
- Reliable under extreme conditions (e.g. German Antarctic station Gondwana)
- Applications in tropical climate: Operating temperature 35°C, for short periods 60°C
- Polar software: optional, charging till -10°C, discharging till -20°C
- For grid coupled, emergency power supply and off-grid applications
All MSS Systems are pre-mounted at our site in Berchtesgaden, have a window in the front door, are lockable and equipped with wheels (Standard housing up to 10 kWh). Bridges, communication cables, battery cables, ground connecting cables are included.
Number of storage
modules 1,2 kWh each
(100 % DOD usable)
|Small cabinet||4 - 10||4,8 - 12,0 kWh||1085x600x600 mm|
|Large cabinet||4 - 16||4,8 - 19,2 kWh||1800x600x600 mm|
10 Years Warranty
10 years or 5000 cycles on 80% capacity at standard operating temperature 0-60 °C an 1C charge and discharge power.
A useful tip: If looking for a storage system, always compare the small print! Warranty is a crucial feature, which also gives the non-professional an idea of the quality and durability of a system.
Pricelists on request